Fibaro Home Center 2
Fibaro Home Center 2 (HC2) is not only well designed and innovative, it is also the brains behind the Fibaro system. Using the user-friendly interface of HC2, you can tailor the behaviour of the system by creating scenes to provide you with added convenience, safety and a more energy efficient environment.
For added peace of mind, the Fibaro system is protected by an advanced data backup and recovery system and can wirelessly communicate with up to 230 devices.
Home Center Lite vs Home Center 2
The larger Home Center 2 comes with a number of additional features not found in the Home Centre Lite. These include:
- Advanced scene creation via the LUA programming language
- Voice control via a feature called Lili
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) features.
Home Center 2 is the hub unit of high computing power, used to control the FIBARO system.
- HC2 communicates with up to 230 actors and sensors using wireless communication protocol named Z-Wave.
- Work of FIBARO control unit is protected by advanced data backup and recovery system.
- Using the user-friendly configuration interface of Home Center 2, you can create advanced, pre-defined scenes.
- HC2 can manage user rights and supports VoIP functionality and video intercoms.
- Home Center 2 gives users ability to write scripts in LUA, which extends the functionality of the system.
- Simple, user-friendly interface.
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Remote access via web browser or smartphone (Android and iOS apps).
- Supports Magic, Block and LUA scenes.
- Works with LUA and string-based virtual devices.
- Compatibile with Lili and VoIP.
- Can work as a stand-alone controller or a slave and also as a master controller.
- Function of a geolocalization.
|Processor||Intel Atom Dual Core (1.6 GHz)|
|Operating memory||1 GB DDR RAM|
|Hard drive||2 GB SLC and 4GB MLC Recovery Disc|
|Power supply||9-12 VDC (Power Supply included)|
|Network interface||10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector|
|Operating temperature||10 – 40°C|
|EU standards compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio frequency||865.2 MHz|
|Range||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 30m (98 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
|Dimensions||225 x 185 x 44mm|