Fibaro Home Center Lite
Fibaro Home Center Lite (HCL) is a new, sleek and smaller version of the FIBARO controller that inherits many of the features of the Home Center 2 allowing you to automate the things that matter to you everyday. HCL is equipped with a new recovery system and has the ability to store backups in the cloud for added peace of mind. Its modular design allows for the addition of features such as a battery and GSM module*. The Home Center Lite will allow for even greater integration of home multimedia with FIBARO System.
Home Center Lite vs Home Center 2
The larger Home Center 2 comes with a number of additional features not found in the Home Centre Lite. These include:
- Advanced scene creation via the LUA programming language
- Voice control via a feature called Lili
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) features.
FIBARO Home Center Lite is the home automation controller, used to manage the FIBARO system.
- It is a compact version of Home Center 2.
- Can communicate with up to 230 actors and sensors by wireless protocol called Z-Wave.
- Works with graphic and user-friendly interface which allows to control all of the devices and create scenes.
- Uses wireless Z-Wave technology to manage multiple connected devices simultaneously.
- Connect up to 230 devices.
- Interface available through web browser or phone app.
- Simple set up and configuration.
- Compatible with range of Z-Wave sensors, actors, remotes, and various IP cameras.
- Low energy consumption.
|Processor||ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)|
|Operating memory||128 MB RAM|
|Hard drive||128 MB SLC HDD|
|Power supply||9-12 VDC (Power Supply included)|
|Network interface||10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector|
|Operating temperature||10 – 40°C|
|EU standards compliance||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio frequency||865.2 MHz|
|Range||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 30m (98 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
|Dimensions||90 x 90 x 33 mm|