Fibaro Relay Switch 1X2.5 KW
Radio controlled Fibaro Relay Switch (On/Off) is designed to be installed in standard back boxes or anywhere else where it’s necessary to operate an electric device up to 3kW.
The Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch can control a connected device either wirelessly or through the switch connected to the module.
FIBARO Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control an electric device drawing up to 2500W.
As with all other Actors, FIBARO Relay Switch allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Executive element – electromagnetic, micro-gap relay switch
- May be oparated by momentary or toggle switches
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
|Power supply||110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated load current (resistive load)||10A total current|
|Power consumption||up to 0.8W|
|Power output (resistive load)||2500W for 240V AC
1250W for 120V AC
|In accordance with EU standards||RED 2014/53/EU
|Active element||micro-gap relay switch μ|
|Durability (resistive load, 6.5A)||200 000 switches|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm|
|Radio signal power||up to 1mW|
|Radio frequency||865.2 MHz|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors
up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions: (L x W x H))||42.50 x 38.25 x 20.30 mm|